Blue Frost Heating & Cooling is On-Call to Help on the Holidays
Blue Frost Heating & Cooling is on-call for emergencies on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day, too!
December 21 is the first day of winter. Falls in the Chicago Area are beautiful, to say the least. They can lull us into a mesmerized state with their fall hues and pumpkin spice whatever. Then, BAM! The holidays are upon us and bitter cold looms overhead. This is never a good time for the heat to go out. Not to fear! The Blue Frost Heating & Cooling team is on-call to help even if you find yourself without heat during the holidays.
Before You Call Our On-Call Technicians
Take these steps before your furnace breaks down:
- Get your furnace serviced – Scheduling annual furnace checkups is important to keep your system running smoothly and efficiently. Annual furnace tuneups allow our technicians to catch minor problems before they become major ones.
- Be prepared for a furnace breakdown, just in case – Purchase and store emergency items such as a space heater, blankets, gloves, hand warmers and hats. Keep our phone number, (630) 444-0860, handy just in case life happens. It’s always better to be safe than sorry.
If your furnace breaks down, take these steps:
- Check your breaker – The breaker to your furnace may have been tripped by a power surge (caused by all those Christmas lights)! Simple fix – flip the breaker. If your system doesn’t start running again after you flip the breaker, call Blue Frost Heating & Cooling at (630) 444-0860.
- Break into your emergency preparations – If your furnace goes out, break into your emergency preparations. Stay cozy until our Blue Frost Heating & Cooling technician arrives.
- Say “No” to outdoor heat sources – It may be tempting to bring in kerosene lamps or grills, but don’t do it! The carbon monoxide produced by these heat sources is very dangerous. They cannot be used safely without proper ventilation. Utilize a space heater, fireplace or wood stove instead. Stay warm and safe until our technician arrives.
Our Blue Frost Heating & Cooling Technicians are On-Call 24/7
This is the most wonderful time of the year, but life happens. No time is ideal when it comes to furnace repair. The holidays are definitely not an ideal time. That’s why Blue Frost Heating & Cooling technicians are available whenever life happens, even during a holiday. We are on-call for your heating, plumbing and air conditioning emergencies 24/7.
Yes, you read that right: Blue Frost Heating & Cooling is on-call for your holiday emergencies 24/7 this Christmas and New Year’s. We encourage you to call us for a tuneup before family and friends arrive. Ninety-five percent of emergencies can be avoided with a tuneup. If your furnace hasn’t had its annual checkup, call Blue Frost Heating & Cooling at (630) 444-0860 or schedule an appointment using our online scheduler.
A Merry Christmas and a joyous and comfortable holiday season from Blue Frost Heating & Cooling!
Get to know our quick installation process of a device tailored to your needs
- In-Home Consultation
- Free In-Home Estimate Provided
- Timely Installation Scheduled
- Quality Installation Performed
- Enjoy Your Enhancement