When is the Best Time to Schedule an AC Tune-Up?
You may wonder if it’s truly necessary to have your AC system tuned up on a regular basis. While you don’t need someone from our heating and cooling company near Geneva on a monthly basis to provide checks to your system, it’s still ideal to have it looked over consistently to ensure there aren’t any developing issues that need attention.
We typically recommend scheduling AC tune-ups between seasons, specifically in the spring and the fall. During the peak of the summer, we are working to take care of emergency calls, making us even more flexible during the fall and the spring to check over your units. Of course, we can always work something out to look over your unit whenever you need it, but most of our tune-ups happen during the off-season.
Why Are Tune-Ups Necessary?
If you are on the fence about whether you need a tune-up for your AC unit, here are some advantages to consider.
- Lower your energy bills: If you’re sick of spending a large chunk of change on your high energy bills, consider a simple tune-up. Inefficient air conditioning systems need to work a lot harder in order to produce the same results that a clean unit can. Maximize the potential of your unit and ultimately lower the cost of your monthly bills.
- Fewer repairs in the future: Spending a little bit of money on routine maintenance can help you avoid larger repairs in the future. Neglecting small issues that could have been caught during a tune-up may result in hefty repair bills in the future.
- Extend the lifespan of your unit: Maintenance can help your unit last longer in the big picture. Our heating and cooling company near Geneva can help you get a few more summers out of your unit.
Our team at Blue Frost Heating & Cooling is hard at work keeping you safe and comfortable year-round. If you have an issue with your AC unit or you want to get a tune-up, please get in touch with us today.
Get to know our quick installation process of a device tailored to your needs
- In-Home Consultation
- Free In-Home Estimate Provided
- Timely Installation Scheduled
- Quality Installation Performed
- Enjoy Your Enhancement