Hurry! Now Is The Time To Schedule AC Maintenance
Now is the time to schedule that all-important AC maintenance.
I’m sure you know this by now. You’ve certainly heard it from me more than once already, but regular heating and AC maintenance is important. Why?
- It prevents unexpected breakdowns and unwanted costs in the future
- It helps your unit recover lost efficiency
- It helps your unit operate safely
- It increases the life of your unit
- It reduces operating costs
Bottom line, Blue Frost Heating & Cooling cares. That’s why we promote and encourage regular HVAC maintenance. Scheduling pre-season checkups is the best way to make sure your family isn’t left without cool air or heat when they need it. Regular maintenance keeps your systems working efficiently and reliably.
Maintenance Tip: Schedule AC maintenance in the spring when the calendar tells you it’s time to spring forward (was Sunday, March 13th). Schedule heating system maintenance in the fall when it’s time to fall back (on Sunday, November 6th). We start to get extremely busy as soon as spring arrives and then again in the fall. By the time summer and winter come, we are servicing customers left and right, because, hey, life happens, and we have scheduled maintenance jobs to honor, too! Make certain your cooling system is in top-notch condition before the sweltering July heat ravages your home. If you wait until the summer when you’re sweating buckets to schedule system maintenance, it’ll be too late. Hurry! Do it now. It’s easy to schedule AC maintenance. Just click here.
What does a standard AC maintenance from Blue Frost Heating & Cooling include?
- Calibrating thermostat settings
- Tightening and inspecting all electrical connectionsand measuring voltage and current on motors
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Checking and inspecting your AC’s condensate drain, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode)
- Checking controls to make sure the system starts, operates and shuts off properly
- Cleaning evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils
- Evaluating of your AC’s level of coolant
- Cleaning and adjusting blower motor and blower beltfor efficient airflow
Are there AC maintenance actions you can take yourself?
Yes. You can inspect, clean or change air filtersonce a month in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump. We can show you how to do this, and we’d be happy to. Just ask. A dirty filter can increase energy costs and damage your system, leading to unexpected breakdowns and unwanted costs. Clean air filters improve air quality and protect your unit. Here’s an easy, doable preventive maintenance checklist to keep your HVAC in top shape: HVAC Maintenance Checklist
The cost of scheduled AC maintenance is small compared to the costs of AC breakdowns. The return on investment of professional maintenance can be huge. Contact Blue Frost Heating & Cooling at (630) 444-0860 andschedule your AC maintenance today.
Blue Frost Heating & Cooling – Professional, Certified and all about YOU!
Conveniently servicing Batavia and the surrounding Chicago Area
Get to know our quick installation process of a device tailored to your needs
- In-Home Consultation
- Free In-Home Estimate Provided
- Timely Installation Scheduled
- Quality Installation Performed
- Enjoy Your Enhancement