Dry skin, throat, nostrils and nasal passages are more than just uncomfortable, they leave you at risk of catching and spreading illnesses within your home.
- Low relative humidity can make you more susceptible to catching a cold and developing respiratory infections. Plus, flu viruses have been linked to speedier progression and transmission in dry air.
- The respiratory infections caused by cold and flu viruses are a leading trigger of asthma in children. Plus, cold, dry air on its own can aggravate asthma.
Fortunately, Blue Frost has a variety of products available to keep you and your family healthy!
- The Aprilaire 700 fan powered humidifier is the tried and true design that has stood the test of time. This is a “flow through” type of humidifier that connects to your home HVAC system and distributes the needed amount of moisture to each room.
- The Aprilaire 800 Steam humidifier is the unit of choice for those who want precise control of their indoor environment. Powerful enough to handle larger homes yet wastes no water. It can integrate with your HVAC duct system or stand alone if you own a boiler.
- The Aprilaire Model 8126X Ventilation Control System is a whole-home ventilation system that helps you control the air freshness in every room of your home, expelling stale, stagnant air and replacing it with fresh, clean air. This greatly reduces germs, moisture problems, odors and indoor pollutants, such as radon and VOCs.
- The Evergreen Variable Speed Motor is a circulator fan motor that helps purify the air filter. Older homes may have a more outdated HVAC system, but these motors can be installed in your existing furnace. The HVAC system will work better, and the air in your home will be purified 24 hours a day.
Did you know that 100% of the air in your home passes through your furnace 4-6 times every hour? What if you could purify 100% of the air in your home 4-6 times every hour, 24 hours a day?
While there is no substitute for a good quality air filter to catch dust, adding on an air purifier is a great way to stop germs from spreading on surfaces and protect your greatest asset: your health.
- The Air Scrubber mounts directly in your furnaces ductwork, or can be ordered as a stand alone device. Ask your technician if the Air Scrubber will integrate with your Comfort System, and get ready to breathe easy at home again!
- The Aprilaire 1210 Air Cleaner captures dust particles with a MERV rating of 13 and is 25 times more effective than a standard 1″ filter. It is also very quiet and has no zapping noises!
In addition to these products, we also offer Trane! Trane Clean Effects was named the first whole home air cleaning system to earn Asthma & Allergy® Certification! Clean Effects is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens and kill viruses.
The Trane Clean Effects Air Purifier kills germs and viruses airborne and on surfaces. It is 100 times more effective than a standard 1″ filter, and reduces VOC’s and odors. It is also quiet and has no zapping noises, and no paper filters go to a landfill!
It uses patented IFD™ technology to filter 100% of the home’s indoor air and removes up to 99% of airborne particulates such as pollen, pet dander household dust, viruses like Influenza, bacteria and mold spores down to .3 micron in size.
These tiny microscopic particles are the size that may get trapped in your lungs and contribute to asthma and allergy attacks. Clean Effects connects to your central duct system with 24V low voltage power supply and operates with your system’s variable speed fan with virtually no noise 24 hours a day!
For more information regarding pricing, and how Blue Frost can bundle products to save you money and time, please contact us today!